Weight Loss Challenge
Now Tri Fitness!
BRAND NEW! Challenge starts January 6th
FREE INFORMATIONAL MEETING- Monday, December 30th- 6pm
2014 is YOUR year! Take control of your body and life and shed those extra pounds you've been meaning to lose.
Over a 10-week period, we'll be with you every step of the way! Our certified trainers will be working with you to measure where you're at, and where you would like to end up.
Then take advantage of group fitness classes, plus a biomechanical assessment to help avoid injury, wellness coaching to bust you through any physical or mental roadblocks and eating seminars to give you the knowledge you need to succeed.
- Group Support via a Private Facebook Group - We’ll be answering questions, providing support, motivation, recipes, educational information, and much more to help you succeed and keep you inspired!
- Cardio Guidelines - Understand what you need to be doing for activity even when you're not with us.
- Weekly check-ins and homework - Stay accountable and get one-on-one help from our certified trainers!
- 5 Nutrition/Wellness Seminars - These seminars will provide you with helpful information and education on nutrition and goal-setting topics to help you build and develop your healthy lifestyle! Knowledge = Power!
- Bi-weekly progress assessments - We’ll review your progress every other week measuring your body composition, weight, and body measurement changes.
- UNLIMITED group classes - The more variety the better! (choose from our current schedule)
- Nutrition Plan - You’ll have a fully structured and easy-to-follow nutrition plan that includes food lists (with vegetarian options), sample meal plans, and tracking/assessments via myfitnesspal.
- Challenge Blog - We’ll be creating weekly blog content especially targeted towards the participants of this challenge that will cover a number of topics from fitness/nutrition to mental/physical roadblocks.
- Progress photo assessments - We’ll also be tracking your changes via photos at the beginning, middle, and end of your program. This, along with the bi-weekly tracking methods above, will allow us the best opportunity to see how your body is progressing through the program.
- Referral Program - Take part in our referral program by signing up with a friend! You’ll both get $$$ off your challenge packages!
- Prize incentives - We’ll be giving away a prizes both in the middle and end of the challenge.
- Challenge T-shirts - Strut your hard work in your new Tri Fitness Challenge T-Shirt!
- Final celebration and award night - Get together and take pride in completing your challenge and celebrate with your fellow participants and the staff here at Tri Fitness! You deserve it!
- VO2 Assessment
- Private Personal Training
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Lose excess body fat
- Speed up your overal metabolism
- Increase your mental focus and clarity
- Make like-minded healthy friendships
- Develop a balanced and well-rounded healthy lifestyle
- Increase endurance/strength
- Promote youthful aging
- Boost your confidence/self-esteem
- And much more....
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING:
"I took the Tri Fitness Weight Loss Challenge and would strongly recommend it to anyone who is serious about losing weight and / or maintaining a healthy life style.
The seminars were informative and varied, ranging from the grocery store to eating out! The various classes challenged me and helped me in my weight loss journey. The trainers were enthusiastic and wanted me to succeed, making my journey easier.
Meeting with a Wellness Coach helped me to layout my goals and the steps needed to meet and maintain them. I’m training for a half marathon, and Megan helped me with my run stride and how to safely increase my mileage and endurance so that I can safely train for my race without injuring myself. The best part is that in 6 weeks, I lost 8 pounds, 3% body fat and inches off of my waist, hips and thighs!
I am feeling not only lighter, but stronger and my self-confidence has increased. The other people in the challenge were encouraging to each other and it was a good group of people. I can’t say enough good things about this challenge!"
Contact Tanya! She doesn't bite...too hard.