We will be hosting 2 FREE Q&A sessions for anyone participating in MFT or their first multi-sport event. These will be held on:
Saturday, March 10th at 10:00am
Wednesday, March 14th at 6:30pm
April - June or July - August
If you're looking to complete your first triathlon, or even if you're already experienced but want some refreshers, then this program has what you need.
Our Beginner Triathlete Program is mostly on Saturdays at 8:00 am, with the exception of Sunday swims. All sessions will meet at the training center unless otherwise noted. This is open to adults and kids.
Note: Schedule is subject to change, but we will let you know in advance.
Schedule - April through June Program
All sessions will be on Saturdays at 9:30am (unless otherwise noted).
- April 7 - Tri For Dummies (what have I done and what is all this lingo?)
- April 14 - Swim: Getting comfortable in the water at 2:00pm at Highview Middle School (directions)
- April 21 - How To Fix A Flat seminar (bring your front tire)
- April 28 - Bike Basics (bring your bike and helmet)
- May 5 - All About Transitions (bring bike and running gear)
- May 12 - Swim: Moving up the distance in the water at Highview Middle school from 2:00-2:30pm (directions)
- May 19 - Brick Workout (bring bike, helmet, and shoes)
- May 26 - Memorial Day, no session
- June 2 - Open water swim at Rice Creek Regional Park at 9:00am (directions)
- June 9 - Open water swim to bike at Turtle Lake (directions)
- June 16 - "Mini Tri" at Rice Creek Regional Park at 9:00am (directions)
- June 23 - My First Tri race day!!
- $160 for all sessions
- $99 for 6 sessions of your choice
- $20 drop-in
For all of these sessions and coaching, your cost is about the same as one typical personal training session. If you can't start right away, then we will prorate the program based on your start date.
Click below to download the registration form, and either mail it to the address on the form, or bring it with you to your first session.
Or register online via the links below.
In addition to the Beginner Triathlete program, we provide 2 free "Couch to Tri" programs (both 12 weeks long) you are welcome to use developed for both beginner and Intermediate levels.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-426-3619.