March - June or July - August
If you're looking to complete your first triathlon, or even if you're already experienced but want some refreshers, then this program has what you need.
Our Beginner Triathlete Program is mostly on Saturdays at 8:00 am, with the exception of Sunday swims. All sessions will meet at the training center unless otherwise noted. This is open to adults and kids.
Note: Schedule is subject to change, but we will let you know in advance.
Schedule - March through June Program ($175)
- March 25 - Cardio program, run drills, and Q&A forum
- April 2 - How To Fix A Flat seminar (bring your front tire - you will be changing your flat)
- April 8 - 7:30am Swim (Chippewa Middle School - map)
- April 15 - Bike Basics (bring your bike and helmet)
- April 22 - All About Transitions (bring bike and running gear)
- April 29 - Tri For Dummies seminar
- May 7 - 7:30 am Swim (location TBD)
- May 13 - Brick Workout (bring bike, helmet, and shoes), How To Run Hills
- May 20 - Longer Brick Workout (bring bike, helmet, and shoes)
- May 27 - Memorial Day, no session
- June 3 - Open Water Swim at 8:30-9:30am (Turtle Lake Park at 9:00am Click here for directions)
- June 10 - Our Coaches will be leading a "Mini Tri" at Rice Creek Regional Park at 9:00am. Click here for directions.
- June 17 - Practice
- June 25 - My First Tri Race Day!
Schedule - July through August Program ($85)
- July 16 - Bike Basics and Transitions at 9:00am
- July 23 - Swim at 8:00am (Square Lake)
- July 31 - Practicing transitions at 9:00am
- August 6 - Open Water Swim at 9:00am (Centerville Lake)
- August 13 - Brick Session on the My First Tri course at 9:00 am
- August 20 - Mini Tri at 9:00am (Centerville Lake)
- August 27 - My First Tri Race Day!
For all of these sessions and coaching, your cost is about the same as one typical personal training session. If you can't start right away, then we will prorate the program based on your start date. If you see only a few sessions that you're interested in, then you can attend single sessions for $15/session.
Click below to download the registration form, and either mail it to the address on the form, or bring it with you to your first session.
Or register online via the links below.
In addition to the Beginner Triathlete program, we provide 2 free "Couch to Tri" programs (both 12 weeks long) you are welcome to use developed for both beginner and Intermediate levels.
For more information, please email Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-426-3619.