Master the art of beginner swim with this progressive series!
This program will focus on form and getting you more comfortable and efficient in the water. Our swim coach will work with all aspects of swim, including proper head position, proper hand entry, the pull phase, how to effectively kick, and other techniques to get you faster using less energy.
This program will repeat every 6-8 weeks.
Space is limited to 8 participants, so there will be a high level of individual attention.
This program is designed for anyone who is a swim beginner or is interesting in learning how to improve their technique and advance to intermediate swim.
Next 6 Week Program starts Sunday, November 13th, 2016.
- Sunday, November 13th, 2016 from 7:30-8:30am
- Sunday, November 20th, 2016 from 7:30-8:30am
- Sunday, November 27th, 2016 from 7:30-8:30am
- Sunday, December 4th, 2016 from 7:30-8:30am
- Sunday, December 11th, 2016 from 7:30-8:30am
- Sunday, December 18th, 2016 from 7:30-8:30am
Forest Lake Pool, Southwest Junior High (map)
Our experienced swim coach will be able to help you get the most out of your swim, helping you to develop efficient and effective technique that will lead you to a better overall race.
$105 for the series (6 - 60 minute sessions); $20.00 for drop in
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-426-1919.