Take your training to a new level with Moxy Muscle Oxygen Monitoring!
Coming soon to Tri Fitness. Moxy is a small, wearable sensor that utilizes infrared light to continuously monitor oxygen saturation (SmO₂) levels in the muscles of athletes while they exercise. It is designed to measure the percentage of hemoglobin-and-myoglobin-carrying oxygen in the capillaries and cells of muscle tissue, where oxygen is consumed to produce energy. The accurate, real time measurements produced by Moxy are fundamental to improving athletic performance. Oxygen is the fuel that drives the muscle, and Muscle Oxygen levels are constantly changing.
Moxy is used to assess athletes, guide their training, and hone their performance during competition. It helps identify optimal training intensity zones and provides feedback on the physiologic systems limiting performance. Moxy is easy to use, mobile, non-invasive and affordable, making it widely applicable to athletes and trainers of every calling- from endurance sports like cycling and swimming to team sports like football and volleyball and individual sports like strength training.
In short, virtually everyone can Train with Moxy.
- Lithium Polymer battery for at least 3 hours of run time and a 90-minute recharge time
- Data Storage for up to five hours of data
- Standard Micro USB connector for downloading stored data and charging the battery (just like your cell phone)
- ANT+ Radio for transmitting data to sport watches, smart phones and computers
- Weighs less than 40 grams (1.4 oz)- Half as much as some sport watches
- Sealed, water resistant case
- Two-second data update rate
- Moxy is so small and light that you forget you’re wearing it
- Moxy interfaces with many existing devices and software programs that use ANT+
- Internal data recording allows Moxy be used where radio transmission of data is difficult, such as under water
- Provides real time physiologic feedback
- The Moxy algorithm is insensitive to motion, so it can be used in even the most vigorous sports
- Moxy is physiologically accurate; it is designed to measure into muscle tissue through up to 12 mm (1/2”) of fat layer thickness
Learn more about the science behind the Moxy Muscle Oxygen Monitor HERE.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 651-426-3619.