We heard you! You told us what you want in a Tri Club, and we worked hard to deliver it. You will now be able to take advantage of one of the most unique Tri Clubs in the entire country. Almost nowhere else will you find a club led by certified trainers, with multiple free workouts each week!
Our club focuses on:
- Being a member of a community with different skills and abilities
- Access to reliable and knowledgeable coaches
- Surrounded by a fun, helpful and supportive community
- Embracing a “team mentality”
What's Included for $550:
- 3 workouts per week (1 swim, 1 bike, 1 run) led by a certified coach/trainer
- Race support at several designated races
- Free access to selected Tri Fitness seminars
- Discount on Tri Fitness events
- Tri Club members get a designated transition area at Cinco Du Mayo and One Last Tri
- Social events
- As members of both the USAT and Ironman Tri Club programs, our members will enjoy special benefits like discounts on races and sponsors' products
- Exclusive access to our Tri Club member forum - a place for you to arrange workouts, coordinate races, ask questions, get training tips and anything else. Besides the workouts and social gatherings, this is a great chance to meet each other!
The club runs from November 1st to October 1st - 11 months.
Swim* - 6:00-7:00am Saturday Mornings
Bike - 6:15-7:15pm every Wednesday at Tri Fitness, we have 8 Computrainer stations that are first-come, first-serve (you can bring your own bike trainer to participate, as well)
Run - 6:00-7:00pm every Monday at the Tri Fitness Training Center
*Swim will be held at experience fitness. You will need a gym membership to access the facility which is $10/month. We will re-evaluate swim location at the end of November.
Awards and Credentials:
In 2014 we were recognized as the third place tri club program by Ironman Wisconsin. We are an official USA Triathlon Club and Ironman TriClub Program!
The Tri Club Mission
Our team’s mission is to promote fitness and share our passion for the sport of triathlon with one another, while working hard and having fun. We strive to provide triathletes of all abilities a place to find support, an opportunity to train with other athletes, and to just have fun.
Our club members range in experience from the first time triathlete to Ironman finisher and come from all across the Twin Cities.
Some are runners, some are bikers, some are swimmers - giving each of us an opportunity to work on our strengths and weakness together.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 651-426-1919.