We heard you! You told us what you want in a Tri Club, and we worked hard to deliver it. You will now be able to take advantage of one of the most unique Tri Clubs in the entire country. Almost nowhere else will you find a club led by certified trainers, with multiple free workouts each week!
You told us that a few things were of utmost importance:
- Part of a larger group of different skills and abilities
- Access to coaches
- Surrounded by a fun, helpful and supportive community
- Embracing a “team mentality”
Awards and Credentials:
In 2014 we were recognized as the third place tri club program by Ironman Wisconsin. We are an official USA Triathlon Club and Ironman TriClub Program!
- Full-year membership (November - September). Includes a Tri Fitness Tri Kit! Space is limited. Once the annual Tri Club has filled, please e-mail us or call 651-426-1919 for details on how we can still provide you the workouts you are looking for until our Summer membership starts in May.
- Summer membership (May - September). Summer membership will also include a Tri Fitness Tri Kit!
- 3 workouts per week (1 swim, 1 bike, 1 run) led by a certified coach/trainer
- Race support at several designated races
- Free access to selected Tri Fitness seminars
- 25% discount on Tri Fitness logo'd apparel
- 25% discount on Tri Fitness events
- Tri Club members get a designated transition area at Cinco Du Mayo and One Last Tri
- Social events
- As members of both the USAT and Ironman Tri Club programs, our members will enjoy special benefits like discounts on races and sponsors' products
- Exclusive access to our Tri Club member forum - a place for you to arrange workouts, coordinate races, ask questions, get training tips and anything else. Besides the workouts and social gatherings, this is a great chance to meet each other!
Summer Schedule (May - September)
Bike - 6:30pm Mondays at Withrow School
Run - 6:30pm Thursdays at White Bear South Campus track
Remember, these are just the sessions that are led by one of our coaches or trainers. We encourage you to interact with each other on our forum to find other times to work out together.
Winter-Spring Schedule (November - April)
Swim* - 8:00-9:00pm (starting November 3rd) every Tuesday at St Catherine's University, Butler Center, Randolph Ave., St. Paul
Bike* - 6:15-7:15pm every Wednesday at Tri Fitness, we have 8 Computrainer stations that are first-come, first-serve (you can bring your own bike trainer to participate, as well)
Run - 6:30-7:30pm every Thursday at the Tri Fitness Training Center
*Due to limited facility space, you must reserve a spot ahead of time. They will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If the first session fills, we will second class for the bike and run (not the swim this year).
ENROLLMENT OPENING SOON!
The Tri Club Mission
Our team’s mission is to promote fitness and share our passion for the sport of triathlon with one another, while working hard and having fun. We strive to provide triathletes of all abilities a place to find support, an opportunity to train with other athletes, and to just have fun.
Our club members range in experience from the first time triathlete to Ironman finisher and come from all across the Twin Cities.
Some are runners, some are bikers, some are swimmers - giving each of us an opportunity to work on our strengths and weakness together.
Be sure to check out our J.A.M.S. program for younger athletes.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 651-426-1919.